BECOME A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL TEACHER OF SELF-HYPNOSIS CLASSES
Learn How To Succeed in Teaching Dynamic Self-Hypnosis Classes to Groups and Individuals with the Legendary Self-Hypnosis Teacher Gil Boyne – Recorded Live
Please note: If you are ordering from Europe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a shipping quote for this product, shipping from the UK.
LEARN CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY FROM A RECOGNISED MASTER PRACTITIONER – CLASSIC CASE STUDIES FROM THE LEGENDARY GIL BOYNE – RECORDED LIVE
WATCH THESE CLASSIC RECORDINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ABSORB AND LEARN A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO REAL HYPNOTHERAPY THAT HAS BEEN THE INSPIRATION FOR ALMOST EVERY MODERN VARIANT OF ANALYTICAL HYPNOTHERAPY CURRENTLY PRACTICED
Gil Boyne is seen by many hypnotherapists as the most effective and knowledgeable hypnotherapist in the latter half of the 20th Century. By in-depth study of this master’s case studies you will learn principles and skills that are invaluable as well as essential to the serious student and practitioner of hypnotherapy.
Bunny – Physical Pain from Early Sexual Abuse – $35 (1 disc)
– a woman attending a class with Gil Boyne raises her arm in a hypnotic test, although she has been unable to raise her arm at all for a year. She volunteers for a demonstration session in which she is regressed to episodes of childhood abuse. She gains insight into the self-limitation and suffering which has followed from this and dramatically liberates herself from the fear and shame she has carried. A follow-up from a year later is also shown which show the therapeutic transformation has been maintained and increased. A complex case with a client who has a relatively high degree of self-awareness and who makes an active and intelligent contribution to the therapeutic partnership. A wonderful example of working with a self-aware client to produce dramatic results.
Ted the Law Student – $48 (2 discs)
– a law student presents with a crippling fear of his coming final examinations. If he fails, he cannot pursue a law career. Interviewing reveals no “leads” for regression, so powerful trance, suggestion and self-hypnosis methods are used over two sessions, with great success. A very valuable example of a therapeutic choice not to regress, and instead to use trance and suggestion programming as the primary therapeutic methods.
Fear of Criticism and the Curse of Perfectionism – $18 (1 disc)
– two students, Sam and Miriam, who previously volunteered for demonstration sessions, have inhibited responses. Gil Boyne explains the “fear of criticism” and the “curse of perfectionism” as very common “twin” problems that appear in many forms as a main or contributory part of clients’ issues. This DVD contains very valuable insights as Gil Boyne discusses their problems with both students and lectures on these problems to a class of hypnotherapy students. Please note: this DVD does not include personal therapy of regression or suggestion programming with Sam and Miriam and is designed to focus on clarifying and explaining the issues with both students so they can begin to resolve the fear of criticism and the related burden of trying to be perfect in order to avoid criticism. An excellent example of how, in an initial interview, to educate clients and set them up for success in the next stage of the therapy and their therapeutic transformation.
Mary – the Christmas Tree Angel and the Devil – $35 (1 disc)
– Mary is a highly sensual woman whose early “scripts” for shame and rejection of her sensuality have resulted in overeating, abuse of alcohol and unhappy relationships. She has a polarised view of herself, an ideal “Angel” and a sensual, energetic “Devil”. Such extreme views are at the root of much inner conflict in clients with shame and self-rejection issues. Gil’s brilliantly therapeutic choices and flexible, creative responses to her complex story are illuminating for students.
April – Sexual Abuse – $35 (1 disc)
– a student finds herself reacting with strong emotion while viewing filmed therapy sessions. She volunteers for a session and is regressed to episodes of sexual abuse. Her feelings of anger are accessed, with April at last being able to express her outrage and be heard. She is then able to move on to setting herself free from the past. A dynamic, sensitive and effective educational handling of an issue which not infrequently arises, sometimes unexpectedly, during regression work.
Kristen – Weight Control and Career Motivation – $48 (2 discs)
– a case followed over three sessions, providing valuable lessons in managing a therapeutic process in stages. A former beauty queen is frustrated that she is sabotaging her ambitions for an acting career by overeating and not pursuing opportunities. Regression, therapeutic dialogue, integration methods and suggestion are used to resolve this very common type of conflict between a conscious goal and subconscious fears and reservations.
Please email us for the best shipping prices at email@example.com